The Shire of Collie has been nominated for the Insurance Commission of Western Australia Regional Safety Award in the 2017 Western Australian Regional Achievement and Community Awards.
We congratulate Shire of Collie for being nominated and wish them the best of luck in the Awards, with judging to be completed on Wednesday, August, 30.
Nominations are being sought in the following categories:
- Community TAB Community Service Award
- Rinehart Development of Northern Regional WA Award
- Horizon Power Leadership and Innovation Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Insurance Commission of Western Australia Regional Safety Award
- Worldwide Printing Solutions Sports Award
- Curtin University Teaching Excellence Award
- RAC Volunteering Award
- Harmony Agriculture and Food Co Agricultural Innovation Award
- Prime Super Business Achievement Award
- LandCorp Sustainability Award
Finalists will be presented and winners announced at an Awards Gala Presentation Dinner on Friday, October 20 2017.
All nominees who are able to attend the Awards Dinner will be presented on stage with a framed certificate in recognition of their achievements.
Great prizes are up for grabs with each category winner receiving a $2,000 Award prize from Foundation Partner, Commonwealth Bank and a trophy.
One of the 11 category winners will be selected as the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development Overall State Winner and will receive an additional $2,000 Award prize from Commonwealth Bank, a $3,000 Award Prize from the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development and a hand crafted State trophy.
The awards recognise and pay tribute to their achievements, which contribute to making regional Western Australia a better community. We wish Shire of Collie every success in the future.
Regional Achievement and Community Awards 2017
Do you have a great story to tell? Contact the editorial team at the Collie Mail by emailing email@example.com