It’s our favourite time of the week – a chance to reflect on the changes in our region, the faces and the fun that was being had in February 2015.
Take a look at our gallery and see if you can spot any familiar faces.
- Throwback Thursday – January 2015
- Throwback Thursday – December 2014
- Throwback Thursaday – November 2014
- Throwback Thursday – October 2014
- Throwback Thursday – September 2014
- Throwback Thursday – August 2014.
February 2015 saw a spate of bushfires in the region – some of the worst to hit the South West in decades.
The devastating events saw firefighters flown in from New South Wales and the ACT to lend a hand and it wasn’t without any thanks from the local community.
In what was described as “a rare moment of respite”, Collie came out to thank the firefighters for keeping the town safe.
That month also saw a Family Fun Day held at the Collie tennis club, which gave locals the chance to play the game.