Its our favourite time of the week a chance to reflect on the changes in our region, the faces and the fun that was being had in June 2015.
Take a look at our gallery and see if you can spot any familiar faces.
- Throwback Thursday June 2015
- Throwback Thursday May 2015
- Throwback Thursday April 2015
- Throwback Thursday March 2015
- Throwback Thursday February 2015
- Throwback Thursday January 2015
- Throwback Thursday December 2014
- Throwback Thursaday November 2014
- Throwback Thursday October 2014
- Throwback Thursday September 2014
- Throwback Thursday August 2014
July 2015 was a good month for two Collie businesses after they received awards at the South West business awards gala.
The Colliefields Cafe was awarded the 2015 Tourism Award while owner Michele Gannaway took home the runner-up award for Business Person of the Year.
Physio Group South-West won the Best Bussiness with five to 10 employees award.
In other news, one Collie woman experienced a true fairytale proposal as her own Prince Charming got down on one knee at WAs biggest pop culture festival.
Dressed as Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid, Daniel Rowe, 27, proposed to girlfriend of three years, Tanesha Pike, 23, while surrounded by 11 princesses and five princes who happened to be their closest friends.
Ms Pike was dressed as her favourite Disney princess, Ariel, when her prince popped the question in the middle of the Supanova pop culture expo.
Meanwhile Fairview Primary School students dressed in free dress outfits to raise funds for the Give Me 5 for Kids campaign and The Collie Garden Lovers Group celebrated its 20th anniversary.