House of the Week
- Address: 23 Wittenoom Street, Collie
- Price: $269,500
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2
- Agent: Summit Realty South West
- Call: Mitch Davidson on 0408 910 337
- Inspect: By appointment
Situated close to secondary schooling, TAFE and popular river walkways, 23 Wittenoom Street is the perfect address to call home.
Resting on a good-sized, 1012sqm block is this solid three-bedroom, two-bathroom neat and tidy home.
Very generous in what it offers, this home is sure to cater for all families large or small.
- Rendered brick and iron home
- Three large bedrooms, master suite with robe and ensuite
- Kitchen with a dishwasher, stainless steel electric 900mm under bench oven, stainless steel 900mm gas cooktop and ample cupboard space
- Family bathroom with vanity, separate shower and bath
- Reverse-cycle split-system airconditioning, ducted airconditioning and a log fire
- A flooring combination of carpets, floating timber floors and tiles to wet areas
- Instant gas hot water system
- Rear lane access
- Approximately 6x6m workshop/storage room
- Games area off shed with log fire
- Double carport
- Large back patio
- Sparkling below ground swimming pool
- Enclosed back yard, handy for the kids and pets to play safely
- Close to the deli, schools and popular river walkways
This large family home will be sure to attract some interest.
Don’t wait for a home open, contact Mitch Davidson and his team today for your private viewing on 0408 910 337 or 9780 0536.