House of the Week
- Address: 24 Clifton Street, Collie
- Price: $209,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 3
- Agent: Summit Realty South West
- Call: Mitch Davidson on 0408 910 337
- Inspect: By appointment
This gracious home is positioned on 734sqm of easy care gardens on the high side of Clifton Street.
The home has a great size front verandah, perfect for the morning coffee or afternoon beer with views of the Wellington Forrest and beyond.
Don’t be fooled by the two bedrooms, this is a neat as a pin property and could make for a fantastic long-term investment.
Located just a short stroll from local secondary schooling, town pool, library and bushwalking trails this property is well worth consideration and will not disappoint.
Additional features include:
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, three toilets
- Option to convert back room into a sunroom
- Large kitchen/dining room with electric stove
- Family bathroom with vanity, bath/shower and toilet
- Easy option split-system airconditioning, inbuilt log fire and various ceiling fans
- Large outdoor laundry area
- Security screens to doors and windows
- Electric hot water service
- Ten solar panels
- 3.5 bay powered workshop, direct access from laneway via electric roller door, 3m high walls
- Enclosed backyard
- Rainwater tank
- Rear lane access
- Room to park the caravan or boat
For more information or to book your private inspection call Mitch Davidson on 0408 910 337.