House of the Week
5 BED | 2 BATH | 2 CAR
- Address: 36 Banks Avenue, Harris River
- Price: $729,000
- Agency: LJ Hooker Collie
- Call: Mitch Davidson
- Inspect: 0408 910 337
Rarely do properties such as this come to market.
This first time offered property is the complete package with approximately 10.5-acres of land and a big family sized home to boot.
Set in the peaceful Harris River Estate sits this five-bedroom two-bathroom brick and iron homestead.
The property has served the sellers extremely well but with the kids leaving the nest it’s time to move, with this opens a chance for a lucky buyer to simply move in.
With a list of features as long as your arm this property would cater for a variety of buyers from those looking to expand on the current family home, to those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of town and city living.
Features at a glance:
- Open plan family and kitchen area
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, double fridge recess, corner pantry, electric wall oven, electric cooktop and dishwasher
- King size master suite with walk-in robe, spa bath, shower and separate toilet
- Games room overlooking the alfresco area
- Log fire, solar hot water system and evaporative airconditioning
- Solar panel system to help reduce power bills
- Sparkling below ground swimming pool
- Double garage and an approximately 12x8m powered workshop with an approximately 12x8m lean-to
- 30,000-gallon rainwater tank and a 6000-litre secondary tank used for reticulation
- Reticulated lawns and gardens
- Backing directly onto the Collie River – Marron season just got easier
- Good boundary fencing – Cattle, sheep and ostriches have previously been grazed here