House of the Week
3 BED | 1 BATH | 2 CAR
- Address: 18 Forrest Street, Collie
- Price: Offer over $179,000
- Agency: LJ Hooker
- Contact: Rachel ''Ned'' MacLeod Paterson
- Inspect: 0488 556 452
Are you looking for a cottage with a picket fence?
Do you also want to be able to walk to the shops or run a business from home?
Then this might be the perfect property for you.
Number 18 Forrest Street, Collie is the cutest cottage on the street, zoned dual-use commercial/residential so if you are wanting to run a small business the option is yours.
The cottage is located in the CBD so you can enjoy being able to stroll to dinner at one of the restaurants or shop at one of the many boutiques.
The home has massive street appeal with a purple picket fence, matching shutters, gutters and a front courtyard.
- New flooring throughout
- Fully restumped
- Three bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- Formal front lounge room with split airconditioning
- Kitchen/dining room with dishwasher and split airconditioning
- LED lighting
The home is positioned on a 583sqm block with the home at the front, a private backyard and a large drive in entrance from the back laneway.